ADARVE Real-Estate department is structured and linked with the other departments of the firm, so that our clients can be advised on all the different matters involved in these operations, such as negotiating and contracting but also on the most relevant collateral aspects (financial, tax-related, mercantile and administrative aspects).
For companies, our legal activity focuses on:
- Real-Estate transactions (buying and selling, exchanges, rights of surface, mortgages and other real property rights)
- Construction and financing real-estate projects
- Management, administration, commercialisation and maintenance
- Checking the legal situation of buildings and the rights on them
All the aspects of the different kinds of real-estate projects, such as: residential estates, tourist buildings, office buildings, malls, resorts, etc.
For individuals, our lawyers take part in:
- Drawing up and negotiation of all kinds of contracts related with real-estate
- Making of all kinds of contracts (buying and selling, renting, sales promise, call option, exchanges, etc)
- Our advising focuses on the following matters:
- Land planning
- Land planning implementation and urban management
- Execution of planning improvement work
- Planning control disciplinary powers
Guzmán López y MIGUEL