IP and ICT
ADARVE Information Technologies Department provides specialized services of legal advice to answer to the demands of the market, and of its clients.
Concretely, ADARVE offers legal advice to the companies, to help them to comply with the requirements derived from the processing of personal data for the development of their economical activity, through the different services:
- Data protection Audit
- Advice on Personal Data Protection Law and its statutory development
- Writing of security documents
- Advice on the current regulations
- Answers to queries
- Writing reports
- Formalities and/or claims before the Data Protection Agency
- Files Registration, modification and deletion at the General Data Protection Register
- Notice of appeal against resolutions and other actions of the Data Protection Agency
- The Data Protection Audit Department aims at giving a diagnosis of the current situation of the company regarding the compliance with Data protection regulations, with a special attention to the compliance of security measures and the proceedings for personal data collecting and processing. We also advise our clients on Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights matters: Contracting (for intellectual and industrial property rights matters)
- Protection of distinctive signs and inventions and copyrights
- Adoption of customs measures in defence of rights Domain names
- Pictures Royalties
- Advertising campaigns and contracts.
- Products labelling
- Checking the situation of intellectual and industrial property rights
- Specialized Procedural defence, civil as well as criminal. Patent and Brands Offices: National, European and International Registers, support and surveillance of rights. Writing expert reports. Registration of intellectual property rights.
- Legal protection for computer programs.
- Contracting computer products and services.
- Legal protection, contracting use and distribution of databases
- Web pages legal protection
JUAN JOSÉ GARCÍA