The purpose of civil liability is to compensate a victim for the damages caused as a consequence of the action of a third party.
ADARVE provides to its clients legal advice and assistance for all kinds of civil liability assumptions, negotiating amicably first, and then defending in a court – if necessary – its clients’ interests if they are the one claiming for a compensation as well as if they are the one against whom the claim is issued, should it be contractual liability, contributory negligence, liability for products or professional liability.
- Defects liability in building works
- Professional liability (medical, etc.)
- Real-Estate liability
- Liability for defective services and goods
- Liability for dangerous leisure activities
- Employer’s liability for work accidents
- Civil liability derived from traffic accidents
- Liability for damages caused by computer programmes
ADARVE advises and leads the corresponding judicial proceedings by means of the corresponding action, either direct action, or action for recovery, subrogation, return, or action for refund.
We also advise our clients for processes of payment of damages for damage and accident insurances, and for the quantum and assessment of the damage.
RAMÓN GUTIÉRREZ DEL ÁLAMO