Concerning the incorporation of companies in Spain, two main steps must be taken:
Execution of the notarial deed of incorporation.
- Certification about the availability of the name chosen issued by the Central Commercial Registry.
- By-laws of the company.
- Foreign investment document (Form D1A).
- Bank certification declaring the transfer of the share capital to the company’s account.
Registration in the Commercial Registry
- Public deed of incorporation.
- Tax ID number.
- N.I.E. number of the Directors of the company (if they are not Spanish).
- If there is only one shareholder, N.I.E./N.I.F. number of the Sole Shareholder depending if it is a natural person or a company.
- Certification of payment of the tax on property transfers.